A Randomized, Open-Label, Controlled, Multi-Center Phase II Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Adecatumumab Alone or Sequentially to FOLFOX Relative to FOLFOX After R0 Resection of Colorectal Liver Metastases
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Adecatumumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Cancer metastases; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 10 Nov 2011 Actual patient number is 35 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Nov 2011 Actual end date (November 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.