A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Controlled, Multi-Center Study Of The Analgesic Efficacy And Safety Of Tanezumab Added On To Diclofenac SR In Patients With Osteoarthritis Of The Knee Or Hip.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Diclofenac (Primary) ; Tanezumab (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 12 Jul 2013 Results published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
- 09 Nov 2011 Results presented at the 75th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 46th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 23 Dec 2010 Additional trial location (England) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.