Phase 2, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Effect on Post-HIV Acquisition Viremia of a Multiclade HIV-1 DNA Plasmid Vaccine Followed by a Multiclade HIV-1 Recombinant Adenoviral Vector Vaccine in HIV-uninfected, Adenovirus Type 5 Neutralizing Antibody Negative, Circumcised Men and Transgender Women, Who Have Sex With Men.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs VRC-HIVADV014-00-VP (Primary) ; VRC-HIVDNA016-00-VP (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Apr 2013 Interim results published National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) media release.
- 25 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) media release.
- 17 Sep 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 2200 to 2500.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History