A Randomized Comparative Clinical Trial of ZDV + 3TC + ABC (Trizivir) vs Monotherapy With Lopinavir/R (Kaletra) in Patients With Viral Suppression on Previous Treatment With ZDV + 3TC + ABC (Trizivir) for Preventing Lipoatrophy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Lamivudine/zidovudine/abacavir (Primary) ; Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms KALIPO
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Feb 2012 Actual patient number (38) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Feb 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.