Randomised, double-blind, multi-centre, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the efficacy of 6-day additional oral moxifloxacin administration 400 mg once a day (qd) after common antibiotic treatment on acute bacterial exacerbation of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Moxifloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AAABC
- 02 Jul 2012 Actual end date (Jul 2012) added as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 02 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 22 Jun 2010 Planned end date changed from Jul 2010 to Jul 2012 as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.