Risk Adapted Treatment of Newly Diagnosed Childhood Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia (APL) Using Arsenic Trioxide (Trisenox IND 103331) During Consolidation.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Arsenic trioxide (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Idarubicin; Mercaptopurine; Methotrexate; Mitoxantrone; Tretinoin
- Indications Acute promyelocytic leukaemia
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 02 Aug 2017 Primary endpoint of event-free survival has been met, according to results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Aug 2017 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology
- 13 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.