A Phase II Study to Determine the Efficacy of Tarceva (Erlotinib Hydrochloride) With Concurrent Whole Brain Radiation Therapy in Patients With Brain Metastases From Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Brain metastases; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 04 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 03 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Mar 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.