A Multicenter Phase I/II Trial Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Lenalidomide (Revlimid, CC-5013) in Combination With Doxorubicin and Dexamethasone (RAD) in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Aug 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Mar 2009 New trial record