A Pilot, Phase II, Open-Label, Single Arm Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of GW640385 When Administered With Ritonavir in Combination With NRTIs for 48 Weeks in HIV-1 Infected Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brecanavir (Primary) ; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Apr 2013 Company changed from GlaxoSmithKline to ViiV Healthcare as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Mar 2009 New trial record