A Phase 2/3, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multicenter Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of SYR-322 When Used in Combination With Metformin in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes in Japan.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alogliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 01 Oct 2012 52-Week results published in the Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism.
- 17 Mar 2011 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health).
- 24 Sep 2010 Results reported at the 46th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History