A Randomized, Open-Label, Study of Pre-emptive Diclectin® Treatment for Severe Nausea and Vomiting of Pregnancy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Doxylamine/pyridoxine (Primary)
- Indications Morning sickness; Nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Nov 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Apr 2015 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.