A Phase I, Randomized, Open Label, 2-Way Crossover Study in Healthy Subjects to Assess the Relative Bioavailability of AZD2624 (Tablet Versus Liquid Suspension) Followed by an Additional Period to Assess the Food Effect on the Tablet.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Pavinetant (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 01 May 2009 Actual end date (Apr 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Apr 2009 New trial record