Randomized, Double-Blinded Evaluation of Rifabutin Based Therapy for Eradication of Staphylococcus Aureus Carriage in HIV Infected Individuals With Prior Skin and Skin Structure Infections.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Rifabutin (Primary) ; Cotrimoxazole
- Indications Skin and soft tissue infections; Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2009 Actual initiation date (Jul 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.