Neoadjuvant Radiotherapy Combined With Capecitabine and Sorafenib in Patients With Advanced, K-Ras Mutated Rectal Cancer. A Multicenter Phase I/IIa Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Rectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Dec 2017 Results assessing efficacy and tolerability of first-line, neoadjuvant radiotherapy combined with capecitabine and sorafenib in patients with advanced, K-ras mutated rectal cancer, were published in the European Journal of Cancer.
- 28 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.