Aprepitant in the Prevention of Delayed Emesis Induced by Moderately Emetogenic Chemotherapy (Cyclophosphamide Plus Anthracyclines) in Breast Cancer Patients: a Double-Blind Randomized Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone; Palonosetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Dec 2013 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 31 May 2013 Primary endpoint 'Complete-control-of-nausea-and-vomiting' has not been met.
- 31 May 2013 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History