Feasibility Study of GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals' GSK2202083A Vaccine in Healthy Infants at 3, 5 and 11 Months of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2202083A (Primary) ; Hib-DTaP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine; Meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Meningococcal group C infections; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Oct 2009 Actual patient number (16) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Aug 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2010 to 1 Jun 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Aug 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov