A Randomized, Double-Blind, Single Dose, Four-Period, Six-Treatment, Placebo-Controlled, Balanced, Incomplete Block, Cross-Over, Study of Four Doses of Inhaled PT001 in Patients With Mild to Moderate COPD, Compared to Open Label Tiotropium.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pearl Therapeutics
- 19 May 2010 Results presented at the annual meeting of the American Thoracic Society.
- 18 May 2010 Results have been presented at the 106th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 18 May 2010 Results reported at ATS according to Pearl Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History