A phase IIIb, open-label, randomised, multicentre study to evaluate the immunogenicity and safety of a booster dose of GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals' dTpa-IPV vaccine (Boostrix Polio) compared with Sanofi-Pasteur-MSD's DTPa-IPV (Tetravac), when co-administered with MMRV (Priorix Tetra) in 5 to 6-year-old healthy children.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs DTaP poliovirus vaccine (Primary) ; DTaP vaccine; Measles mumps and rubella virus vaccine
- Indications Diphtheria; Measles; Mumps; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Rubella; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms dTpa-IPV010
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 11 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Nov 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Dec 2009 Actual patient number (303) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.= as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.