A Randomized, Phase IIa Trial Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of a New Centrally Acting Analgesic in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Pain Following Bunionectomy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cebranopadol (Primary) ; Morphine
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Grunenthal
- 16 Jun 2017 A population PK analysis of cebranopadol using data from phase I and II trials, results published in the Clinical Pharmacokinetics
- 16 Jul 2010 Actual patient number (258) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.