An Open-Label Randomized Phase II Trial of Belinostat (PXD101) in Combination With Carboplatin and Paclitaxel (BelCaP) Compared to Carboplatin and Paclitaxel in Patients With Previously Untreated Carcinoma of Unknown Primary.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Belinostat (Primary) ; Belinostat (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Cancer; Carcinoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors TopoTarget
- 28 Aug 2012 Results will be presented at major oncology meetings in 2013, according to a TopoTarget media release.
- 28 Aug 2012 Additional analyses of time to treatment failure were reported in a TopoTarget media release.
- 29 Jun 2012 Top-line safety and efficacy data were published, according to a TopoTarget media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History