A prospective randomised controlled trial assessing the efficacy of Pegatanib sodium (Macugen) in the prevention of proliferative diabetic retinopathy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pegaptanib (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic retinopathy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EPPPDR
- 14 Jul 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record EudraCT2007-006795-10).
- 14 Jul 2011 Last checked against United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 02 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.