An Open Multicentre, Multicountry Study to Evaluate Long-term Antibody Persistence and Immune Memory Between Years 11 and 15 After the Primary Study HAB-084 in Which Healthy Adolescents Were Vaccinated With Twinrix™ Adult Following a Two-dose Schedule or Twinrix™ Junior Following a Three-dose Schedule.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Hepatitis A-hepatitis B vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis A; Hepatitis B
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms HAB-084-EXT
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals
- 19 Apr 2016 Results of long-term follow-up (n=162) published in the Vaccine
- 14 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 210 to 241 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.