Phase I, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study of the Combination of Sorafenib and Vorinostat in Poor-Risk Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML) and High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 22 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Apr 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.