A Phase 1 Randomized, Open-Label, Parallel-Group, Active- and Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess Safety and Tolerability of 60, 120, and 200 mc Meningococcal Group B rLP2086 Vaccine in Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs PF 5212366 (Primary) ; DTaP vaccine
- Indications Diphtheria; Meningococcal group B infections; Pertussis; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 31 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jan 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 48 to 50 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.