AVANDIA CV Outcomes Study: Thiazolidinedione Intervention With Vitamin D Evaluation (TIDE) A Multicenter Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Trial of a Thiazolidinedione or Placebo and of Vitamin D or Placebo In People With Type 2 Diabetes at Risk For Cardiovascular Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rosiglitazone (Primary) ; Pioglitazone; Vitamin D analogues
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms TIDE
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 19 Nov 2010 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Aug 2010 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network).
- 21 Jul 2010 Status change from recruiting to suspended, as reported in a GSK media release