A Single-Center, Open-Labeled, Phase II Trial of Modified FOLFOX6 With Bevacizumab in Patients With Advanced Biliary System Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Biliary cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Apr 2012 Actual patients number is 7 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Mar 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.