Phase I, Randomized, Patient and Investigator-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Multiple Intravenously Administered Doses of PF-04236921 in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis Receiving Methotrexate.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs PF 4236921 (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 28 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Feb 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Mar 2012 Actual initiation date changed from June 2009 to May 2009 and actual patient number is 41 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.