A Phase III, Open Label, Randomized, Multicenter Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of 25 mg and 50 mg Doses of Proellex to Assess Recurrence of Symptoms in the Treatment of Symptomatic Uterine Fibroids
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Telapristone (Primary)
- Indications Uterine leiomyoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Repros Therapeutics
- 12 Feb 2010 Status changed from suspended to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Aug 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to suspended, according to a Repros Therapeutics media release.
- 01 Jul 2009 Repros has decided to discontinue the use of the higher, 50 mg dose in its ongoing studies in women with chronic symptomatic uterine fibroids, according to a company media release.