A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multicenter Study of 3 Dosages of JNJ-31001074 in the Treatment of Adult Subjects With Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bavisant (Primary) ; Atomoxetine; Methylphenidate
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Mar 2012 Actual initiation date changed from May 2009 to Apr 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2010 Actual end date (January 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2010 Actual patient number (430) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History