A Randomised, Multi-Centre, Double-Blind, Placebo and Active-Controlled, 5-Way Parallel Group Study to Investigate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of ONO-8539 in Patients With Overactive Bladder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs ONO 8539 (Primary) ; Tolterodine
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Dec 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register record: DRKS00004152).
- 24 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 400 to 440 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 13 Dec 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.