A Multicenter Pilot Study of Reduced Intensity Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation With in-Vivo T-Cell Depletion to Evaluate the Role of NK Cells and KIR Mis-Matches in Relapsed or Refractory High-Risk Neuroblastoma.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Busulfan (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Ciclosporin; Mycophenolate mofetil; Mycophenolate mofetil; Tacrolimus; Tacrolimus
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease; Neuroblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Oct 2015 Status changed from discontinued to withdrawn prior to enrolment, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Aug 2013 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jan 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by inicalTrials.gov record.