An Open-Label, Phase I, Dose-Escalation Study of PI3-Kinase Inhibitor (GDC-0941) in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors or Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma for Which Standard Therapy Either Does Not Exist or Has Proven Ineffective or Intolerable.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pictrelisib (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Genentech
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2012 Actual patient number is 60 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2012 Planned end date (Sep 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.