A Randomized, Open-Label, Multi-Center Phase III Study of Erlotinib Versus Gemcitabine/Carboplatin in Chemo-Naive Stage IIIB/IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients With EGFR Exon 19 or 21 Mutation (Optimal).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPTIMAL
- 18 Oct 2017 Results assessing Overall survival Adjusting for Post-Progression Treatment Crossover in three phase III trials (EURTAC, ENSURE and OPTIMAL), presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer
- 02 Jun 2015 Results from a meta-analysis of 6 trials showing impact on overall survival in patients with EGFR mutations presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Jun 2012 Results reporting overall survival outcomes presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History