A Phase II Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Ultratrace Iobenguane I 131 in Patients With Malignant Relapsed/Refractory Pheochromocytoma/Paraganglioma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Iobenguane (Primary)
- Indications Paraganglioma; Phaeochromocytoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Molecular Insight Pharmaceuticals; Progenics Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Jul 2018 According to a Progenics Pharmaceuticals media release, based on the data from this trial, the U.S. FDA has approved the New Drug Application (NDA) for AZEDRA (iobenguane I 131) 555 MBq/mL injection for IVuse for the treatment of adult and pediatric patients 12 years and older with iobenguane scan positive, unresectable, locally advanced or metastatic pheochromocytoma or paraganglioma who require systemic anticancer therapy.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results (n=81) presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 04 Jun 2018 Updated overall survival data presented at the 2018 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting, according to a Progenics Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History