A Phase II Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Ultratrace Iobenguane I 131 in Patients With Malignant Relapsed/Refractory Pheochromocytoma/Paraganglioma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Iobenguane (Primary)
- Indications Paraganglioma; Phaeochromocytoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Molecular Insight Pharmaceuticals; Progenics Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Mar 2018 According to a Progenics Pharmaceuticals media release, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Agency has extended its review of the New Drug Application for AZEDRA by three months to July 30, 2018 due to submission of additional Chemistry, Manufacturing, and Controls (CMC) information by Progenics and not due to the efficacy or safety data of AZEDRA.
- 19 Mar 2018 According to a Progenics Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this trial was presented at the Endocrine Society (ENDO) Annual Meeting.
- 19 Mar 2018 Results presented in the Progenics Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History