A Randomized, Double-Blind Multicenter Pilot Study vs. Placebo for the Evaluation of Efficacy and Tolerability of Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid Administered by Oral Route as Add on Treatment in Patients Affected by Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Tauroursodeoxycholic acid (Primary)
- Indications Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TUDCA-ALS
- 23 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Apr 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jun 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 20 to 26 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.