Phase II Trial of fludarabine and cyclophosphamide followed by Thalidomide maintenance treatment for angioimmunoblastic lymphoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary) ; Thalidomide
- Indications T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AITL
- 22 May 2012 United Kingdom Clinical Research Network reports accrual to date changed from 37% to 40%.
- 22 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 12 Jul 2011 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database, EudraCT2005-003931-40 ).