Prospective Randomized Multicenter Study in First-Line Treatment of Advanced progredIeNT Follicular And Other IndoleNt and Mantle Cell Lymphomas.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MAINTAIN
- 11 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Apr 2022.
- 11 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Dec 2017 Initial results (n=612) comparing four versus two years of Rituximab maintenance following Bendamustine plus Rituximab (B-R) in first-line follicular lymphoma patients, presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.