A Phase IIb, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial to Investigate the Efficacy, Tolerability, Safety and Pharmacokinetics of TMC435 as Part of a Treatment Regimen Including Peginterferon Alfa-2a and Ribavirin In Treatment-Naive Genotype 1 Hepatitis C-Infected Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Simeprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PILLAR
- Sponsors Janssen R&D Ireland
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Apr 2013 Results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver.
- 08 Apr 2013 Results will be presented at The International Liver Congress 2013 of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL), according to a Janssen R&D Ireland media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History