An Open Label, Randomized, Crossover Study To Estimate The Pharmacokinetics And Evaluate The Safety Following A Single Dose Of Azithromycin 2g Extended-Release Powder For Oral Suspension With A 3-Day Dosing Regimen Of Azithromycin 500mg Tablet In Chinese Healthy Male Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Azithromycin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 26 Aug 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Aug 2009 Actual end date (Jul 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Aug 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2009 to 1 Aug 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.