The UK Collaborative HIV Cohort Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Darunavir (Primary) ; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals; Atazanavir; Lopinavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms UK CHIC
- 20 Feb 2017 Results of subgroup analysis assessing kidney function in patients who switched from atazanavir or lopinavir to darunavir published in the AIDS.
- 24 Jan 2017 Results (n=15983) assessing risk factors of developing severe renal tubulopathy in patients treated with tenofovir disoproxil fumarate, published in the Journal of Infection
- 20 Sep 2013 Accrual to date is 95% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.