A 3-year randomized, open label, multi-centre investigator driven study comparing de novo enteric coated mycophenolate sodium with delayed onset everolimus, both arms in combination with cyclosporin (using C2 monitoring) and corticosteroids for the prevention of bronchiolitis obliterans syndrome in heart-lung, bilateral lung and single lung transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin; Corticosteroids; Everolimus; Mycophenolate sodium
- Indications Bronchiolitis obliterans; Lung transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.
- 21 Apr 2012 3-year results presented at the 32nd Annual Meeting and Scientific Sessions of the International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation.
- 30 Apr 2011 Planned number of patients changed from 240 to 320.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History