A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Staggered Dose-Escalating Phase IIb Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Istaroxime Over 24 Hours at Three Doses in Acute Decompensated Heart Failure Patients (The IGNITE Trial).
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Istaroxime (Primary)
- Indications Decompensated heart failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IGNITE
- Sponsors Debiopharm
- 05 May 2017 This trial has been completed in France (End date:2009-09-04) as per European Clinical Trials Database.
- 04 Jul 2012 Actual end date 3 Sep 2009 added as reported by EudraCT.
- 04 Nov 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.