A Study To Evaluate The Safety And Efficacy Of IPX066 In Advanced Parkinson's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Levodopa/carbidopa (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADVANCE-PD
- Sponsors IMPAX Laboratories
- 09 Feb 2018 Results of post hoc analysis assessing the effect of concomitant medications on safety and efficacy of extended release Carbidopa-Levodopa using patient data from ADVANCE-PD and ASCEND-PD trials published in the Clinical Neuropharmacology
- 28 Apr 2017 Results of a post-hoc subgroup analysis evaluating the efficacy of extended-release carbidopa-levodopa in advanced Parkinson's disease patients with or without concomitant medication use, presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 28 Apr 2017 Results of a post-hoc analysis assessing the effect of "OFF" time on the recommended starting dose of extended-release carbidopa-levodopa capsules, presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History