A Phase III Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial to Study the Safety and Efficacy of the Addition of Sitagliptin (MK0431) in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control on Combination Therapy With Metformin and Pioglitazone.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sitagliptin (Primary) ; Metformin; Pioglitazone
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Feb 2014 Results published in the Drugs and Aging.
- 28 Jun 2011 Results presented at the 71st Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History