A double blind randomised controlled trial to compare Flomaxtra 400mcgs and placebo in the prevention of acute urinary symptoms during 3D conformal radiotherapy for localised prostate cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tamsulosin (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 29 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 06 Jan 2011 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 04 May 2009 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.