A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Phase 3 Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of 2.5 mg Saxagliptin, Twice Daily, in Combination With Metformin IR in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control on Metformin IR Alone.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Saxagliptin (Primary) ; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Dec 2011 Actual patient number is 166 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Apr 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.