A Phase II Randomized, Double-Blinded Evaluation of Oral Everolimus (RAD001) Plus Bevacizumab vs. Oral Placebo Plus Bevacizumab in the Treatment of Recurrent or Persistent Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 May 2014 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival' has not been met.
- 30 May 2014 Results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History