A Prospective, Open-Label, Observational, Multi-Center Study for the Identification of Predictive Factors for the Solifenacin Treatment in Men With Overactive Bladder Symptoms After Tamsulosin Monotherapy for 4 Weeks and Evaluation of Efficacy and Persistency of Add on Solifenacin in Men With Residual Overactive Bladder Symptoms After Previous Monotherapy With Tamsulosin.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Solifenacin (Primary) ; Tamsulosin
- Indications Lower urinary tract symptoms; Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 11 Oct 2011 Actual end date (December 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Apr 2010 Actual patient number (303) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.