Randomized Phase II Study of Biweekly Chemotherapy With Gemcitabine and Carboplatin in Elder Patients With Previously Untreated Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GEEP
- 01 Sep 2012 Primary endpoint 'Objective-clinical-response-rate' has been met.
- 01 Sep 2012 Results published in the Lung Cancer.
- 24 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.